[3830] WPX CW ZM2IO(ZL3IO) SO(A)SB20(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ZM2IO(ZL3IO) SO(A)SB20(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 23:00:06 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ZM2IO
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZL3IO

Class: SO(A)SB20(TS) LP
QTH: Waimarama Heigths
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  484
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

I arrived back to NZ only Friday night and due to earthmoving work planned for
Monday all towers/antennas were taken down except for one Hexbeam installed
some 80m away at the hillside and fixed to the East covering USA/SA SP and EU
LP.
In the interest of the family peace (after being away for 3 weeks...) I chose a
limited entry as 20m SOA allowing me some 5+ hours operation each evening.

Conditions seemed to be very good on 20m.
73 Holger