[3830] WPX CW KG4IGC SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KG4IGC SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 11:20:50 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Summervile, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 2:55

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   3
   20:  19
   15:  12
   10:   2
------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Was not feeling to well this weekend plus a very busy schedule so had limited
time  in the radio room. First contest using my new rig, the Yaesu FT-DX3000,
which was a pleasure to operate. The DSP and filters on this thing blow away my
1000MP Field, low signals just pop out of the noise level when DSP is in use.
Took me a little while to figure out how to set up the rig to run CW macros on
N1MM, but once set up, the rig performed flawlessly. No Winkey or external
interface needed as this rig has it's own built in sound card, and everything
runs off of the USB port.