[3830] WPX CW WL7E SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WL7E SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 11:28:33 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WL7E
Operator(s): WL7E
Station: WL7E

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Kasilof, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 4:07

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  38
------------

Club:

Comments:

10m was not the band to choose from up here. However Friday night the southern
end of the Funny River Horse Trail fire came within 3 miles of my winter qth.
Sunday afternoon the northern end of it came within 1/4 mile of my summer qth.
It is now over 176,000 acres burned. I traveled between the two qth's during
the weekend, 40 miles apart. My summer qth is in Kenai Keys if you care to read
the news story at the URL below. I thought it prudent not too pursue a band
change and get too excited on Friday afternoon.

Joe WL7E

http://www.adn.com/2014/05/26/3487535/funny-river-fire-jumps-kenai-river.html