[3830] WPX CW ES9C(@ES5TV) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ES9C(@ES5TV) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 21:33:15 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ES9C
Operator(s): ES2DW ES2MC ES2NA ES2RR ES4RD ES5GP ES5JR ES5QX ES5RY ES5TV ES7GM
LY2IJ OH1RX OH2IW OH7JR YL1ZF YL2KL YL2PJ YL2VW YL3AD YL3DW
Station: ES5TV

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  402
   80:  887
   40: 1724
   20: 3138
   15: 2725
   10:  854
------------

Club:

Comments:

It was a death match with the DR1A 2012 target score for EU record. Leader
changed multiple times during the contest and at the end the difference with
DR1A submitted score was just less than 100,000 points. So it will be a thrill
to see what the log checking will bring. 15 and 20 were our money bands and
compensated the disadvantage we had on 10 meters compared to 9A1A and LZ9W. 160
and 80 are very similar. Thanks for great competition to both teams. Sorry about
not hearing DR1A active.

We had a few technical problems and several computers could not really handle
the load of millions of RBN spots too well. Also, 40 degree heat in the shack
(30+ outside!) caused a lot of equipment overheating. Microham keyers for
example that has never happened. Chilled rose wine worked very well towards the
end of the contest.

73
Tonno
ES5TV