[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 03:36:19 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 30

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: tx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0
   80:  13     10
   40:  22     16
   20:  22     15
   15:   0
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  57     41  Total Score = 2,337

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Reposting this since for some reason, the previous post "did not
take."

I owe a big apology to WJ9B and N3QE. I thought QE came back to me, but he came
back to WJ9B, and I ended up doubling with Will and totally QRMing their QSO as
well as Will's next contact on "his frequency." Very bad move by me.
Sorry. I took the "non-contact" with N3QE out of the log, of course.

Lots of three baggers, probably a record for me since for some reason people
heard me on 80 tonight. Thanks to: N4DW, N6ZFO, K6-Locust, KZ5D, N3ZZ, W4OC,
and KW8N.

Five minute segments ... this shows the nice 80 meter action:

11, 9, 10, 8, 11, and 8.

Thnx for the fun. 73, (embarrassed) Jim N3BB