[3830] WPX CW IR4B(IK4AUY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4auy@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW IR4B(IK4AUY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 22:28:52 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IR4B
Operator(s): IK4AUY
Station: IK4AUY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN54QM
Operating Time (hrs): 28

------------
  160:
   80:   82
   40:  277
   20:  305
   15:  371
   10:  178
------------

Club: Cento DX Team

Comments:

I could start the contest only at 1033 GMT on saturday and took my sleep
rest saturday night so about 28 Hours time on, a very busy time on, with some
better rate on sunday. Glad to have been called by BY,JT1,ZF1,4U1ITU on
my cq freq., thank you very much to you all. At the end I liked the
contest very much, i liked the declared score and all at low power with
90 Watts out only from my TS590, 3 el Ultrabeam-2el SteppIr with 40m trombone
and morgain 40-80m dipole, not assisted, all CW decode performed by my 2X ears
-by myself. Best 73 de Sergio IR4B (IK4AUY). All log will be soon on LOTW.