[3830] ARRL June VHF N7AT(K8IA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N7AT(K8IA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 02:59:01 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  236    93  Total Score = 21,948

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Having no decent 6m antenna makes me in always the mode of "points for the
club" for 6m contests. I am not really competitive on the magic band.

Saturday I was able to work several core hours and hit some fun openings.
Sunday was just spotty operation from me , with Fathers Day, World Cup and MLB
distractions. 196 qso's Saturday and 40 on Sunday pretty much tells the story.

Many thanks to fellow Arizona Outlaw, Gary N7IR for tips and encouragement to
someone like me who doesn't know much about 6m. Gary has more patience than
anyone I know.

Good to hear other Outlaws on the air for this one.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club