[3830] ARRL June VHF K6JEB Limited Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6jeb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K6JEB Limited Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 03:12:04 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  41     17  Total Score = 748

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Running a barefoot Yaesu FT-857D into a Stressed Moxon on 6m up about twelve
feet.  For 2m and 70cm I ran an Arrow dual-band Yagi (3 elements on 2m, 7
elements on 70cm) up on a Jackite pole maybe 20 feet high.  On 220MHz I used my
Yaesu VX7 for the one QSO I made with a nearby contester.

Saturday was definitely awesome.  I heard stations from far away on 6m,
including Colorado and New Mexico.  Sunday was slower, because of course I had
worked the ones I could already hear but I did manage to contact British
Columbia.

This was a very different contest for me.  What a blast!

73!