[3830] DRCG RTTY VA7ST SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DRCG RTTY VA7ST SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 05:07:07 +0000
                    DRCG WW RTTY Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6.2

   80:
   40:    1       0          1
   20:   54       7         18
   15:   85      22          8
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  140      29         27  Total Score = 154,560

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Just a shade over 6 hours, as it turned out. So I'm in with the full-timers.

Didn't manage to work any JAs on 15M, but had lots on 20M. Didn't get to work
many EU countries on 20M, but had lots on 15M -- the two bands were kind of
inverse images of one another.

Missed the first seven hours of the first session, as I didn't realize DRCG was
on until checking WA7BNM late in the evening while hunting for the ARRL VHF
start time. Glad I saw the DRCG posting, as this is a fun contest (I still miss
good ol' ANARTS). Prefer the extra continent multiplier, but even without it the
point table makes BC's remote-ish western location work a little better.