[3830] ARRL June VHF N1RR(@K6ND) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N1RR@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N1RR(@K6ND) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:21:24 +0000

-------------------
Total:  152    32  Total Score = 4,864

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Will and Pam.

IC-7700
ACOM 1010 @ 900w
5M6 @ 70ft

Didn't worked an E-skip QSO until Sunday at 6:30AM ! I've always liked 6M. The
band never opened widely, just one or two stations coming thru. There were lots
of very short openings. I wonder if a 70 foot high antenna is too high for this
contest?

Heard snippets of W7JW several times but never long enough to work him.

Got frustrated late Sunday morning and it was a gorgeous day outside, so went
home to be with my family. My daughter and I built our new gas grill and then
she cooked our first grilled meal of the season.

Hope to see you on 160M in the Summer Stew in one week.