[3830] ARRL June VHF K7VIT SO 3B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K7VIT SO 3B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 23:30:30 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  77     14  Total Score = 1,246

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Because of limited time, all but missed the E-skip. Nevertheless I always have
fun because this is where I first had contest fun, many years ago. :-))

I still look to give out points to those newer ops using FM simplex. I
checked/called several times only to meet up with others I had already worked
the low end of 2m earlier.

Happy Fathers' Day to all the Dads. Thanks to those answering my calls.
73,  Jerry