[3830] ARRL June VHF KK6DF SO 3B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dfannin@sushisoft.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KK6DF SO 3B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 20:17:31 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  79     36  Total Score = 3,024

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First time on 6 meters, and was able to get 26 grids, including some in Canada.
Highlight of the weekend was QSOing with Mike Stahl, K6MYC, of KLM and M2 fame
using one of his KLM amps, and getting some undocumented advice on using it
with my radio.   432Mhz was dead to me. The antenna (8 el yagi) appeared to
working well, just seemed to be no one on the band.  Used a DIY 6m Moxon , I
was happy with performance and results.   The Arrow 2M 4el Yagi was adequate,
but I'll need to build some larger gain antennas for 2m/440.