[3830] ARRL June VHF N6ZE SO 3B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ze@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N6ZE SO 3B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 05:04:32 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: N6ZE
Operator(s): N6ZE
Station: N6ZE

Class: SO 3B LP
QTH: DM04ne
Operating Time (hrs): `10

    6:   87    41
    2:   22     4
  222:
  432:   14     5
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  123    50  Total Score = 6,850

Club: ventura county amateur radio society

Comments:

N6ZE operated as a 3 band low power entry (SOLP) entry in the ARRL June 2014 VHF
Contest. Operating location was from home QTH in DM04ne. Several 6 meter
openings along the Southern tier of states were noted with best DX to EL09.
Many Denver, CO stations were also worked & some contacts were made in the
Pacific Northwest. I missed a substantial 6m opening on Sunday because I had a
Father’s Day lunch commitment. Two meters was basically a bust for me because
my long yagi remains fixed to the East with 40 degrees of elevation. My 70 cm
yagi was only 10 ft above ground level and view is NOT in the clear. I made
QSOs with members of 3 clubs which I belong to: Ventura Co. ARS, Conejo Valley
ARC, & the Pacific Northwest VHF Society. 6 meters yielded  87 QSOs (8 on
C.W.) in 41 grids; 2 meters netted 22 QSOs in 4 grids; & 70 centimeters
provided 14 QSO in 5 grids for a total score of 6850 points. De N6ZE