[3830] ARRL FD K4WW 1E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ww@twc.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K4WW 1E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 17:40:45 +0000

  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I didn't have the stamina, nor the desire, to "stay in the chair" to
exceed last year's QSO total or score. Other than someone recording me, and
continuing to play it back, on my 40 meter run frequency, mostly uneventful.
Each year, after finishing this "operating event" I appreciate more,
and more the copying ability of the contest operators, over the "casual,
daily rag chewing" operators. Untold amounts of unnecessary information is
given, when a simple exchange "gets the job done". Having said that,
there is room for any, and all types of operators, and without those
"casual" operators, contesting would cease to exist. Thanks to all
that worked me, and my apologies if I couldn't hear you.