[3830] King of Spain SSB ED1R Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] King of Spain SSB ED1R Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 22:10:16 +0000
                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, SSB

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EA1AR EA1ASC EA1FMD EC1KR EA4DB EA4SG EC4DX EA4AOC EA4EUG EA4FTA
EA4GJJ
Station: ED1R

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   52    31
   80:  167    61
   40:  579    89
   20:  711    90
   15:  577    94
   10:  334    62
-------------------
Total: 2420   427  Total Score = 1,377,929

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

EA SSB Contest organized by URE, the party of phone in Spain. As last years our
Team was active in MM with 4 stations, the Team formed 50% of young/new
contesters.

Bad propagation, a lot of QRN in all bands and 15/20m was the best bands.
Always is a problem that our contest be the same weekend that the HAMRADIO fair
in FH and ARRL Field Day Contest in NA but is complicate found a free weekend to
put the Contest :-/

Fb worked EF6 (Felipe VI New King of Spain) and EA0JC (Juan Carlos I EX King of
Spain) station in the 6 bands, Thanks URE for this oportunity!!!

Also we tested our station to the next IARU WC (12/13 July) where we will be
active as EF4HQ (URE - Spanish HQ):
http://concursos.ure.es/en/iaru-hf-world-championship/

Thanks to all Contesters and CU the next year.

73 de ED1R Team
  WWW.ED1R.COM