[3830] RAC Day VY2SS SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, robby.vy2ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VY2SS SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 13:59:49 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VY2SS
Operator(s): VY2SS
Station: VY2SS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PE
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   42      6       3         2
   20:  159     43       8         5
   15:   51     23       4         4
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  252     72      15        11  Total Score = 43,420

Club:

Comments:

K3/P3 > KPA500 > KAT500 > 40M Vertical.

First I was going 40M SB but I forgot to start the contest on the first day.

So then in the morning with zero Qs in the log I decided to switch to 15M SB.
It was very slow going with a few 2 pointers from Asia and EU. So I looked at
20M and my P3 trace was full of strong signals so I pushed the button on the
tuner and away I went. SOAB with 500W into a 30 foot pipe in the front yard. I
guess this says something about the KAT500. Over 200 QSOs on 20M out of 324
total.

No Canadians asked me to QSY for the mult which surprised me. Guess they
already had PEI solid.