[3830] ARRL FD KK5W 8A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5xz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD KK5W 8A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 03:55:24 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: KK5W
Operator(s): AD5Q AF5T K0NM K5IZO K5LDL K5LKJ K5WRN KD5FBA KE5WQU KE5XV KE8G
KF5VLM KF5ZAC KG5BEK N5EA N5MT N5XZ N8SS NK5G W5HFF W6YEP WA5KXG WB5TUF
Station: KK5W

Class: 8A LP
QTH: Richmond, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:   161
   40:   648            98
   20:  1073   479     312
   15:   524   316      38
   10:    79    12
    6:          32
    2:
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  2476   839     448  Total Score = 13,374

Club: BVARC, TDXS, Houston Echo Society

Comments:

Total Bonus Points:  1,450
Grand Total Points: 14,824
Still a few more points to be counted from the GOTA Station.

This is absolutely the best and most successful Field Day I have been to in a
very long time. This was a tri-club event, Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
(KK5W), Texas DX Society (K5DX) and the Houston Echo Society (W5ECO). K5DX was
used for the GOTA station.

Generally we were very organized, had lot's of enthusiastic volunteers, the
weather and bands cooperated! Interstation interference was minimized, probably
in no small part because we had 5 K3's in simultaneous operation.

Already can't wait 'till next year!