[3830] CWopsT WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 04:30:50 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 3

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:  10      2
   40:  27     15
   20:  32     32
   15:   2      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  71     51  Total Score = 3,621

Club:

Comments:

I was very poor on the keyboard tonite logging, apologize for all the fumble
finger repeats, not sure why but one of those nites!

Conditions OK on 15 and 20m, 40m very good, and 80m not so noisy so it was
fair. Have most of my radials rolled up on that band, so not working as good,
but good enough with the great ears out there!

Didnt try 160m , no real antenna!

Great to work F6HKA on 20 AND 40m, thanks Bert! . Also John WN4AFP, great to
work you and FB signal, W7SW Scotty, K8NYG Gary, and haven't worked N0EF John
much, but welcome!  Eric NM5M was TOUGH on 20m, long skip, but 40m much better!
 Also worked David KT5V in Tx, visit us often David, thanks!  Fun to work Kevin
ZF2DX, and Max W1AW/7 handing out the W1AW Qsos!  Great to work Andy AE6Y!
Always a fun bunch of guys and GREAT ops!

10 minute Qso breakdowns: 9.16,11,15,8,12.. Couple decent 10's, couple bad
10's, but overall OK..

Equip: TS940s, SO1R, Writelog, Vee beam at 25ft for 15-40m, Inv L on 80m with
only 6 radials currently, Dentron Tuner.

Thanks for Q's and fun, 73 God Bless! Todd WD0T