[3830] IARU ND3N SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gl1800winger@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] IARU ND3N SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 12:30:47 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: ND3N
Operator(s): ND3N
Station: ND3N

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 10:17

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:   28      0      3       1
   40:   84     27     13      18
   20:   86     37     16      30
   15:   33      0     10      14
   10:    0      0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  231     64     42      63  Total Score = 74,655

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Looking at my last year's score, I made major gains.  Last year I had (after
log-check) 241 QSOs and 77 Multipliers for a score of 41,195.  That was enough
to give me first place, Maryland, SO, Low power, mixed mode (to be fair there
was only one other station in the mix).

This year, 295 QSOs and 105 multipliers - New lifetime high score of 74,655.

I figured there must be a difference in BIC time, so I went and checked.  Less
than 10 minutes difference.

I'm happy

Rig: Kenwood TS-590
Antennas: GAP Challenger Vertical Dipole for 10/15/20/40/80 (used on 15/20 for
this contest) and wires on 80/40.
Logging S/W: Writelog V11.21P
Other accessories used: MFJ-434B Voice Keyer with MFJ-73 Remote control,
WinKeyer USB (K1EL), Heil Proset Headset, Heil Foot Switch, and possibly the
most important - my Tempurpedic Office Chair in the shack.