[3830] IARU S56A SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU S56A SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 15:49:50 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: jn76gb
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    27            3       24
   80:    39           10       26
   40:   230           25       48
   20:   524           44       53
   15:   287           33       51
   10:    41           10       19
-------------------------------------
Total:  1148    0     125      221  Total Score = 1,410,296

Club:

Comments:

IARU proudly advertises hamradio as the best scientific hobby in 21st century.
We developed worldwide automated internet RBN Skimmer network for our outdated
CW mode which is not used commercially for a decade.  I am always using RBN and
now I am classified as multioperator in mixed mode.  Even ARRL changed contest
rules recently intruducing unlimited while CQ WW abolished Expert category.

Condx on 10 m could have been better and I also experienced QRN on 80/160 m.
WRTC ops were efficient rising my S & P 10 minutes rate above 200.  Some HQ
stations need better CW ops but thanks for the mults anyway.

I had major lung surgery 10 days ago and I was not sure I'd be even able to
participate in this years IARU contest.  I am glad I made smooth 20 hours.

73 de Mario, S56A