[3830] IARU K8BL M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8bl@ameritech.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K8BL M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 20:23:53 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K8BL
Operator(s): K8BL
Station: K8BL

Class: M/S LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:   10      0      3        2
   80:  101     28      9        9
   40:  267     66     15       27
   20:  226     42     26       34
   15:   83     67     18       36
   10:    4      6      4        0
-------------------------------------
Total:  691    209     75      108  Total Score = 495,930

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Using the Cluster put me into the M/S category for this Contest. From home,I'm
usually Single-Op, so I never thought about Band Change limitations. After the
Contest I discovered the 10 Minute Rule probably applies to me and that could
mean some hefty score implications. Oh well, stuff happens!! I KNOW I wouldn't
have been able to find all the 1x1 Stations without the Cluster.

Finally found N1V and W1K for the Sweep the first time and finally got it
again
really late. Ended up with 139 1x1's on CW and 52 on SSB for a total of 191.

This is a really FUN Contest since you end up looking for Q's, Zones, HQ's and
the 1x1 Stations. Lots of variety. Like several Contests in one!