[3830] IARU WW4LL M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] IARU WW4LL M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 20:27:54 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): N4OO N4PN K1ZZI WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     0     0      0        0
   80:    76     0      8        3
   40:   485   110     31       43
   20:   699   182     40       49
   15:   698     7     33       42
   10:    14     0      0        0
-------------------------------------
Total:  2271   299    112      137  Total Score = 1,961,700

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Great team assembled here for this year's IARU.  Best IARU score from here, and
we had a great time, good food, etc.  Fun factor was multiplied this year by
WRTC participants.  Thanks to Paul, Brian and Ralph for coming.  W6IZT was
supposed to have participated with us but had an accident so we wish Gregg a
speedy recovery.

Normally, this contest involves some strategy between CW & Phone relative
to propagation, however, this was not so important this year as CW was where
everyone was.  It was fun watching the WRTC Live Scoreboard.  It was also
interesting to watch the moves to different bands by the WRTC participants and
everyone following them.

I hope that all of the WRTC participants had a great time.  We thank them for
their participation this year, congratulations to the winners and safe travels
home to all associated with the event.

See ya'll this fall for the beginning of the coming contest season.

73'....Fred, WW4LL