[3830] IARU N2PP SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2pp@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N2PP SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 04:20:36 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N2PP
Operator(s): N2PP
Station: N2PP

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: WNY - Syracuse
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    0      0      0        0
   80:    0      0      0        0
   40:  191     43     18       28
   20:  238     66     21       30
   15:  288    159     25       46
   10:   22     25      7       10
-------------------------------------
Total:  739    293     71      114  Total Score = 627,150

Club:

Comments:

Congratulations to the whole WRTC 2014 operation (organization and
participants)! It added a lot of fun to one of my favorite contests.

I had a great time in the initial shakedown operation from my partially
assembled and re-designed home station. The 80 meter antenna and 20-15 yagis
were down on the ground to remove the ice-damaged 40 meter yagi. I found lots
of little issues with RFI that need to be addressed.  The first thing that
needs to go is the plasma TV. The new wireless antenna switching worked great.

Rig:  K3/QRO HF2500 amp
Ant:  Bencher tri-band yagi and 40 meter dipole.