[3830] IARU NU1AW(@K1LZ) Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NU1AW(@K1LZ) Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 12:45:05 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NU1AW
Operator(s): W1UE K8JO PY2PT LZ1CNN RA0AM RM9I K3EST RK8I K1VR OE3GEA K0TV
K1HIF KB1SND W1END
Station: K1LZ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    76      0     9       15
   80:   679     37    19       30
   40:  1468    250    32       45
   20:  2515    402    43       44
   15:  1629    270    38       44
   10:   299     33    20       29
-------------------------------------
Total:   992   6666   161      207  Total Score = 9,278,016

Club:

Comments:

K1LZ hosted the CW operation of NU1AW, and K0TV hosted the SSB operation.  Since
we were ground wave to the WRTC stations, both stations had a "no S&P
WRTC stations" rule; if a WRTC competitor was to get the NU1AW mult, they
would have to find us.  The rule seemed to work pretty well, and the WRTC
competitors seemed to have little problems finding us, as 44 of the 59 stations
worked us on 5 bands; N1M wins the prize for working NU1AW 9 times!

Conditions seemed to be very good, with the exception of 10M.  20M stayed open
all night, and 15M for a good portion of it.  We had a number of ops that
dropped by to see the K1LZ station, and couldn't be talked into making a few
Qs, so they aren't included as ops here.

A relaxed, fun weekend, handing out the multiplier to the worthy!  A big thanks
to our hosts K1LZ and K0TV!

Dennis W1UE