[3830] IARU VK2CZ SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VK2CZ SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 00:41:49 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VK2CZ
Operator(s): VK2CZ
Station: VK2CZ

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Sydney
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:         119     16      24
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     119     19      24  Total Score = 3,655

Club:

Comments:

Switched on the radio for the first time in many months, after finding free time
from my overwhelming work contact where I spent 99% of time in VK4 and VK6.

It was really interesting hearing so many HQ stations and inadvertently
confusing some station with our zone 59 reply. Even worked some maritime
stations R1 and R2 and those have been rare indeed in the past.

My beam is presently fixed LP EU which helped with the South American contacts
a lot. A tree has slowly grown into my array, and I strictly speaking have to
obtain a permit to trim it - am hoping for a big wind so nature can trim the
tree (or uproot it)..

Good fun for the brief time I was on..
73
David VK2CZ / VK8AA
IEEE History Committee - Chair 2014 / 2015.

**Am also looking for a job - leveraging every opportunity here..

--> http://au.linkedin.com/in/davidburger1