[3830] NAQP RTTY N9VPV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9vpv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N9VPV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 13:56:09 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N9VPV
Operator(s): N9VPV
Station: N9VPV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   80:
   40:
   20:  22     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  22     13  Total Score = 286

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Potato Salad

Comments:

TS-430S /30W/ Hamstick dipole on 20m @25ft. First time using Digi !
Very limited BIC time, only about 5 20 min spurts. No rig control just a
Signalink USB and a Netbook. Murphy made an appearance from the start making it
quite challenging. My VFO encoder decided to go flakey on me and now skips
around wherever it wanted when the dial is turned,making S&P very
difficult, so just stayed on 20m and made the best of it.(Time for a new
radio??,hihi). Up & Down buttons on Mic didn't help since the Signalink was
plugged in there.(mental note: next time more RUN, less S&P). Still had fun
and made a few for the SMC potato Salad team.