[3830] NAQP RTTY W0RAA M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dickt@w0raa.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W0RAA M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:36:26 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:  000   000
   40:  077   029
   20:  092   027
   15:  027   015
   10:  000   000
-------------------
Total:  196    71  Total Score = 13,916

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC

Comments:

Started out on 15 meters, but couldn't get any runs going, and had a lot of
repeat requests. Moved to 20 meters and that was better, but was surprised when
moving to 40 meters in the later evening.  I thought the storms that had come
through would creat havoc with QRN, but it was surprisingly quiet, and I
managed to do OK.  Only put in 6 hours of time, but it was fun.  Had some DMC
contest stations call me, but not enough to cause any problems.  Had to ask for
a lot of repeats.  Never heard a single signal on 10 meters, and didn't try 80
at all.  Thanks to those who had the patience to hang in there and give me a
contact.