[3830] CQWW VHF K9AKS SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, croseman@usc.edu
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K9AKS SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 00:12:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: K9AKS
Operator(s): K9AKS
Station: K9AKS

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: EN41
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:   91    53
    2:   36    20
-------------------
Total:  127    73  Total Score = 11,899

Club:

Comments:

I have no complaints about this one--ended up with an average score among my QRP
entries in this contest over the last ten years. Of course we QRPers expect some
lonely times. Parts of Saturday were very slow (mowed the lawn and did some
other chores) and Sunday morning was tiresome until 6 opened at about 1530 UTC.
(Even some who actually feed power to their antennas found some slow times on
Saturday!). The opening on Sunday was widespread across thinly-populated
regions in the West, so I got quite a few grids but not as may QSO as I would
have liked. About 1/3 of my QSOs were on cw. Thanks to all who pulled out my
weak signals.  73,  k9aks