[3830] NAQP CW N7IR Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7ir@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N7IR Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 05:23:21 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:  104    41
   20:  173    47
   15:   97    33
   10:   16    13
-------------------
Total:  390   134  Total Score = 52,260

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws - Lightning

Comments:

Bands noisy all day from local and distant thunderstorms.  But we lucked out and
none got close enough to shut me down this year.  Slow pace with QRP since most
runs didn't last long.  Didn't attempt any low band op this year since the main
tower was down and the 80 and 160 antennas wouldn't tune up.  Waste of time
usually with QRP in the summer anyway.

Thanks for the contacts and your extreme patience.

73
Gary, N7IR