[3830] NAQP CW K9GY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K9GY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 05:47:50 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN61fn
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:
   40:  184    42
   20:   42    20
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  226    62  Total Score = 14,012

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Cow Judging

Comments:

Was going to use a different name but saw on the TV this week that YODA placed
high in a 2016 Presidential poll. I'd take Yoda over Benghazi Hillary any day!
Of course Hillary would say "What difference at this point does it
make?" Yoda saves the Empire and, well, Hillary did what? At least I
didn't use ObiWanKenobi as a name, HAH!

Spent most of the day at Arlington Race Track (horses) since it was Chicago
Blackhawks Day (hockey) there today. Stan Makita and Tony Esposito were in
attendance etc. Great weather too! Actually cashed in about $260 worth of
tickets but somehow came out about $100 less at the end of it all. Actually won
money (not tracking costs to bet) at about eight out of ten races.

Only spent three hours in the contest from 9:18pm-12:18am CDST. Great to work
radio friends! Stella (our cat) even enjoyed a nap between walking on the
computer keyboard every now and then.

Nice to work some DX in the contest too: CX and DL

It was a treat to have the radio hooked up from IARU. That enabled the set up
time to be shorter and be running fairly fast.... a rare occasion around here,
hah! Usually something is disconnected or broken, hah!

Had fun and hope you all did too!

73, Eric
K9GoodYoda
Onward to VP9 and WAE CW!