[3830] NAQP CW KD9MS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KD9MS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 06:18:54 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30
Radios: SO2R

  160:   28    16
   80:   57    28
   40:  105    35
   20:  122    44
   15:   47    22
   10:   66    20
-------------------
Total:  425   165  Total Score = 70,125

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Candy Apples

Comments:

Worn out, but pleased. I hope our team places well. Bands weren't too bad. 10
was a surprise! 66 contacts and 20 mults was awesome. CME didn't destroy it or
15m. Thanks to Craig K9CT for being considerate when I was on 20 running.

Thanks to all who put up with my bad copy, especially when I got tired about
3:00z. I was running on 10m when K7SV called me but I was also searching on 15
when I came across him so he worked me then I worked him within the same
minute! That was weird. Then did the same thing with W2FU about 4 minutes
later! Worked him on 6 bands!

Thanks to Ward N0AX for hearing me on 10! I am REAL close to MO here in IL and
that was a lucky 10m contact.

Thanks to everyone!

73,
Craig KD9MS