[3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 06:24:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   43    20
   80:  126    40
   40:  290    49
   20:  408    49
   15:  330    46
   10:   63    22
-------------------
Total: 1260   226  Total Score = 284,760

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Rockies

Comments:

That was a lot of fun. Wanted to beat last years score and did that. In fact,
did better than N5KO's first place score from last year. The SO2R was really
clicking. Have a feeling the west coast and east coast kicked butt with good
prop on 10/15. Great operators out in force for this one. Not real pleased with
multiplier count, but only missed one that I heard (twice, CT on 10M). No NM?
Guess N2IC had better things to do. Didn't have 50 or more mults on any band,
which is a bad sign. Only found W1AW/0 on 160M. Should have been piece of cake
on 40/80 but never heard. Thanks VE4YU Ed for 3-bands in a few minutes. Also
KO7X Al for the same thing near the end of the contest. Hope you worked a WY
for yourself, but you were the only one I heard. Still get a lot of deer in the
headlight responses to QSY requests. Think I could have had a few more mults on
10M if some ops would QSY. 10M never really opened up so never ran there. 20
and 15 were great and provided half my QSO's.