[3830] NAQP CW KT8K Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt8k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KT8K Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 14:42:56 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KT8K
Operator(s): KT8K
Station: KT8K

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EN82cg SE Michigan
Operating Time (hrs): 7:48

  160:    6     6
   80:   47    28
   40:   82    34
   20:   64    26
   15:   31    11
   10:   10     4
-------------------
Total:  240   109  Total Score = 26,160

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC/NCC Team 4

Comments:

Thanks to everyone who pulled my peanut whistle out of the noise.  Conditions
were good on all bands, mostly, but I could only do a part-time effort.  Also I
botched my sleep scheduling and hope I didn't fall asleep during one of those
post-midnight QSO's.  ;-)   I'll make a better effort next time!
Best reception to all & 73 de kt8k - Tim

station gear:  Tentec Orion, MFJ grandmaster keyer for the manual stuff, N1MM
for logging and station automation
Antennas: tribander driven element suspended vertically at 50 feet, 20/40/80
inverted vee ("W") at 45 feet, 500' horizontal (somewhat) loop in the
trees fed with 300 Ohm TV twin lead and an LDG Z11 autotuner