[3830] NAQP CW AL9A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AL9A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 15:54:27 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 3:33

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  161    46
   15:   10     4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  171    50  Total Score = 8,550

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Corn Dogs

Comments:

Essentially a one band contest from AK.  Had many ops try to move me to 15M, but
after many failed attempts just sent "SRI NO PROP". Very slow in the
opening hour and a half before I had to go to my grandson's scouting activity.
Considerably better in the late afternoon, but people started moving off to 40
or 80M and then 20M faded quickly.  Typical summer propagation from AK, even
with a SFI in the 160's.