[3830] NAQP CW WW4LL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WW4LL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 15:58:30 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.6

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   40    23
   20:   68    32
   15:   68    25
   10:    4     2
-------------------
Total:  180    82  Total Score = 14,760

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Team: GCG Team #2

Comments:

Confused a lot of people by using the name "TAD" in this one, but many
of us in GCG do so to honor our old friend WF4W who unfortunately, passed away
recently.

This was a very PT effort as two pinched nerves in my back are giving me fits.
Surgeon is optimistic that back/spine surgery a week from this Thursday will
make life better.

Thanks to everyone that slowed down for me and to the one guy that didn't,
well, you know how I feel about that.

73'....Fred, WW4LL