[3830] NAQP CW W3DQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W3DQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 16:18:48 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): W3DQ
Station: W3DQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:   19    11
   80:   40    21
   40:   81    32
   20:   30    17
   15:   30    12
   10:    8     7
-------------------
Total:  208   100  Total Score = 20,800

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Downtown DC

Comments:

It was nice to get back on after a long and on-going medical layoff. Thanks to
Tim, N3QE for coming over to climb around the shack and get everything hooked
up and working, and Ken, KE3X, for "voluntolding" me to get on by
signing me up for a team!

CW isn't my game, and it showed, although I did have a good time. I started
late and missed the 10m opening. 80 and 160 were very noisy... no surprise
there.

No visits by Murphy, although I did run into one quirk. I used WriteLog (which
works very well since W5XD fixed the Orion Frequency jumping issue)on the air,
and then imported the ADIF to N1MM. Came up with two very close but different
scores.

73, Eric W3DQ