[3830] NAQP CW K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 00:11:19 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   57    27
   80:  144    39
   40:  248    45
   20:  223    44
   15:  205    38
   10:   97    33
-------------------
Total:  974   232  Total Score = 225,968

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC SO2R Boys

Comments:

What a blast. Big thanks to all of you for helping to make it such a fun day! At
the beginning I rather wondered how things would go with a high K and forecast
for thunderstorms. The high bands were quite good as sporadic E seemed to fly
in the face of the high K number. The thunderstorms didn't develop and the low
bands were fairly quiet. The low bands were also quite good. I've been doing
quite a bit of work to make the station more effective for SO2R. By far this is
my personal best in any NAQP. Thanks to KE3X for putting the PVRC teams
together. Bring on he CW Sprint!