[3830] NAQP CW KB9OWD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ryantiff@charter.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KB9OWD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 00:17:22 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KB9OWD
Operator(s): KB9OWD
Station: KB9OWD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:   5      4
   40:  29     19
   20:  17     13
   15:  14      6
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  66     43  Total Score = 2,838

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Cow Judging

Comments:

Very little time for radio.  Returned home from a week vacation with the family
about 10 minutes into the start.  After unpacking, made a few contacts.  Had
family come in to visit from out of town.  In the evening, had tickets to the
local sprint car races to take our son for the first time.  This was a rain
date from June and the only date we could attend to save our money.  Got home
with about an hour to go, long night at the track.  Made a few more quick qso's
before heading off to bed.

73,

Ryan KB9OWD