[3830] EUHF Champ IQ1RY(IZ1LBG) Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ IQ1RY(IZ1LBG) Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 07:52:45 +0000
                    European HF Championship

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): IZ1LBG
Station: IQ1RY

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: Bra (CN)
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  108     12     48
   80:  153     49     57
   40:  176    101     60
   20:  248    165     64
   15:  162     21     54
   10:   89      3     42
---------------------------
Total:  936    351    325  Total Score = 418,275

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

First thanks to all IQ1RY team to let me use the station! All equipment work
fine and no problem during the 12 hour of the contest!

Contest start really slow the first 5 hours expecially the 2nd, the 3rd and the
4th one! Long propagation on 20m and really weak signal on 10m 15m and 20m. Once
again this year I spend too much time on 10m trying to work as many mult as
possible and try to reduce the disadvantage from 9A5K but without any success.
Incredible condition here on 160m with strong signal and I was working without
any receiving antenna and with heavy storm in the area.

Nice competition on cqcontest.net, but once again very few takers! Thanks to
the one publishing their score online!

Thanks very much for all QSO! See you the next one!

Filippo IZ1LBG