[3830] WAE CW WA3AER Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa3aer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW WA3AER Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 20:57:02 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM19qh
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:   0     0
   40:   0     0
   20:  20     0     26
   15:  20     0     26
   10:   0     0
-------------------------
Total:  40     0     52  Total Score = 2,080

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I'm glad I had a couple of hours this afternoon to participate in WAE CW.
I brought along some "friends" this week for my 2nd CW contest
outing: CW listening practice; N1MM and macros "wired" to the
Flex5000; and a CW decoder (Fldigi) for a crutch. I also brought along QRS and
AGN; and they worked! TU to the ops who put up with me asking for them to slow
down and repeat. I DO appreciate it.
Tnx to all the PVRC guys who gave me encouragement and operating hints after
last week's NAQP CW outing.
Maybe it's just me, but 15M Qs seemed easier today than the ones on 20. Better
15M conditions this afternoon? Easier copy? OR, maybe I got tired during the
20M stint and had more difficulty maintaining concentration.