[3830] WAE CW NW3H Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW NW3H Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 00:57:37 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   0     0      0
   40:   0     0      0
   20:  40     0     32
   15:   0     0      0
   10:   0     0      0
-------------------------
Total:  40     0     32  Total Score = 1,280

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Amazing what 5 watts can do!  Just played around for a bit.  Have only entered a
couple contests as QRP.  Thanks to the EU for hanging in there with me and my 5
watts.  Only had time a little bit in the afternoon each day.  No QTCs as I am
still a point and click F key CW op.  Working on code but still not good enough
to run or do QTCs.  Looking forward to putting some more time in for WAE Phone
next month for practice time for the Fall season.  73 de NW3H