[3830] WAE CW K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 01:12:48 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:    5     5    20
   40:   92    92    66
   20:  412   406    78
   15:  247   247    62
   10:    6     6     4
-------------------------
Total:  762   756   230  Total Score = 349,140

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Mults include
the multiplier factor for each band (4,3,2,2,2).  Band conditions seemed much
worse than last year.  But, this year I did make a few QSOs on ten meters.
Sunday afternoon had a skew path opening across Africa.  Was unable to work
HB9CVQ, but did work the other six stations I heard.  80M was very noisy.  The
other bands were OK.  Had a problem with a relay (I think in the transceiver)
returning fully to receive.  Thanks for all the QSOs.  Multipliers were way
down from last year.
Thanks to DARC and the German hams who work so hard on these contests.  73,
John, K4BAI.