[3830] WAE CW K6CSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K6CSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 01:37:27 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 12:00

   80:   0     0      0
   40:   0     0      0
   20:  20     0     12
   15:   0     0      0
   10:   0     0      0
-------------------------
Total:  20     0     12  Total Score = 240

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Always a fun challenge. The whole contest was Saturday evening for me. Between
04:00Z and 04:54Z I was able to run 12 of the 20 stations I worked. I sat on
14.042 calling CQ and they were calling me. I was actually having to manage a
pile-up. Apparently by then they were getting hungry. One station, OK1CF even
came back "Thank you Bert" I don't know if he was someone I know or
if maybe he had QRZ.com Database on his logger. The first time I have ever ran
a string of EU since I used to guest-op at W6OWQ, years ago. I just wish the
conditions had been better all around. I tried 40m and 15m following a VOCAP
Propagation chart I ran and printed before the contest. I did hear one or two
stations on 15, but they were hiding out below 21025. I'm studying hoping to
take the Extra exam before the end of the Centennial year. Bert, K6CSL