[3830] WAE CW OH2PM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@pp1.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] WAE CW OH2PM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 19:09:41 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: OH2PM
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   80:   38     1    88
   40:  177   165   129
   20:  438   359   142
   15:  353   531   130
   10:   13     0    16
-------------------------
Total: 1022  1056   505  Total Score = 1,053,953

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This was a WAE CW experiment from my home QTH after a few years break.
I tried a new SW-version but found soon that the QTC-window did not work
properly. I had no QTCs received during the first hours. Then I decided to use
an other SW. Moving the firs log  into an other SW was challenging for my
skills. I could not check multipliers or dupes any more.
The weather here has been excellent for the last few weeks, temperature 25-30 C
and water in our lake 26-27 C. Temptation to go swimming instead of contesting
was very high after the failed choice of logging-SW. I love the QTC-trafics but
after the SW-troubles I never got back the right moods for chasing QTCs.
Summer time QRN was quite high  especially on 80 and 40. 10 m was just as poor
as it can be.
On Saturday activity sounded good but no more on Sunday.
I sincerely congratulate those who copied more than 2500 QTCs. I could not do
that although I use all my ten fingers for typing, two hitting the keys and
other eight for searching.

Thanks for the QSOs and looking forward to the next WAEDC.

73 de Pertti, OH2PM