[3830] NAQP SSB NW3H Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NW3H@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NW3H Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 05:24:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   21     8
   40:  132    37
   20:  294    45
   15:   48    12
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  496   103  Total Score = 51,088

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws - Bad Boys

Comments:

New personal best.   Had some great rate running on 20 meters.  Best hour was
152 in the second hour of the contest.  My rate suffered as the sun went down
and I had to use my dipoles but I was able to get one of them a bit higher and
that helped on 40 meters where I even ran for about 90 minutes.  Searched for
mults in the last two hours. Thanks for the all the stateside and some DX for
calling in. Now it is time to get some antenna work done for the fall season.
73 to all de Bill NW3H