[3830] NAQP SSB K0EU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0EU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 05:46:49 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4     3
   80:   32    16
   40:  353    54
   20:  572    45
   15:   54    19
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1017   139  Total Score = 141,363

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC-1

Comments:

Got off to a late start because the neighbors electric fence decided to go
postal just before the contest. Had to run over and attempt to fix a few bad
connections and cut down some weeds that were shorting out. Got the noise floor
lower, but not nearly enough. Could only really run on 40 and 20. After having
so much fun in the CW portion, I thought maybe the phone could also be
interesting. Not so much. Had a few good runs but other than that it was a
struggle with the fence QRN. Thanks to the guys that let me move them. K9CT
moved me to 10M for the only out of state mult. Guess I should have been trying
to move others to ten, but it was dead as a doornail in Colorado.

73 Randy K0EU (still disguising myself as Ken)