[3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:10:01 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:    3     2
   80:  102    29
   40:   60    27
   20:   20    12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  185    70  Total Score = 12,950

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Hound Dog

Comments:

My apologies to the Hound Dog team. Helped move my two sons Saturday into a new
town house. Thought I would have been done much earlier, at least with my
portion of the moving. I was only able to get on for about the last 3.5 hours
of the contest, so only had opportunities for mults on 20m and down. 80 was fun
though, even through the heavy static crashes. Had a couple of short runs that
netted a few new mults towards the end of the contest. split my operating time
50/50 S&P and run. Worked out pretty well considering my short time on the
bands.

73 Gene, N9TF

operating conditions: Icom IC756 PROIII 100 watts. 20m = TH2-MK3 2 element
triband, 37'. 40/80m 80m OCF dipole 35'. 160m shortened half sloper at 35'
apex.