[3830] NAQP SSB N8SBE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8SBE@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N8SBE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:05:06 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N8SBE
Operator(s): N8SBE
Station: N8SBE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 9:38

  160:
   80:
   40:   39    21
   20:  305    39
   15:   60    12
   10:
-------------------
Total:  404    72  Total Score = 29,088

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Managed to work almost ten hours this fall.  Beat my QSO count of last fall by a
wide margin, but since I spent a significant amount of time running instead of
search 'n pounce, I ended up with far less multipliers.

There was a pipeline from Michigan to the west coast on both 15 and 20 meters,
with little else to hear in between.  Gray line on 20 finally brought in the
south, but the northwest and midwest where in my skip zone, and my antenna on
40 meters is a real compromise.  Still, I was surprised to work a fair number
of stations on 40 during the last 1 1/2 hours of the contest, and it filled in
some missing multipliers for me.

All in all, a satisfying run for this barefoot station.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE