[3830] NAQP SSB WX3B M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WX3B M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:21:10 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B K1RH K3AJ N8IVN W3KX W3IDT
Station: WX3B

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   47    18
   80:  260    33
   40:  845    56
   20:  640    42
   15:  204    30
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1996   179  Total Score = 357,284

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

A hearty thank you to Tom K3AJ for his station leadership in this contest!!

Also a major thank you to my Elizabeth for all the fine food served for dinner
and snacks - a major leap above the normal WX3B fare.

And of course thanks...and congratulations to team NX5M on the decisive
win...just knowing those guys are out there keeps us motivated!!

We found conditions to be non-existent on 10 meters, slow but HUGE west coast
signals on 15...EXCELLENT conditions on 20, UNREAL/FANTASTIC conditions on 40,
that band just never quit...and fairly good reasonably quiet conditions on 80
considering the season.

Those 18 multipliers on 160...that's a miracle based on what I heard earlier in
the evening.

Thanks to all my operating...AND non-operating friends.  It was good to see
K3WI, his YL Katherine and Steve NY3A as part of the non-operating guests!

73,

Jim Nitzberg   WX3B