[3830] NAQP SSB KI0I Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KI0I Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 01:31:16 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  373   102  Total Score = 38,046

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Took wife to her family get together so missed out til around 4 oclock.The way
the high bands were maybe I didn't missed too much.
Lotsa noise here and wild QSB made for a lot of repeats and some missed
stations while running on 80m.Nice surprise to work KC0W Tom in ND on 160m in
the last two minutes of test.
Next weekend I'm off to Kansas to run mobile in the KSQP. Hope to see many of
you then. 73 Mark KI0I aka W0E/m